Star Wars X-Wing Special Edition Crack Free Download Latest 
CRACKED – FREE DOWNLOAD – TORRENT
LucasArts, Lucasfim, Disney Interactive
1 Jan, 1994
The Old Republic is gone. The Senate has been abolished. The Jedi Knights have been exterminated. Now the Emperor seeks to crush the last remaining opposition. Against the overwhelming might of the Empire stands a small but growing Rebel Alliance.
Scattered resistance groups are uniting and what is needed most now are Starfighter pilots. Will you join their struggle to end this tyranny and become a hero of the Rebellion?
- Includes STAR WARS™: X-Wing and all Tour of Duty expansions: Imperial Pursuit and B-Wing in both – 1993 (DOS) and 1998 (Windows) versions!
- Fly over 120 deep space and Death Star surface missions against the Empire!
- Combat training simulates historical encounters with Imperial forces.
Link Go4Up (Multi Links):
Link Google Drive:
(See instructions if you don't know how to install: Instructions on how to install) 1. Extract/Install. 2. Crack if needed. 3. Play game. 4. Have fun ^^. 5. (OPTION) Install the update version if they have the future in the link below:
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/8
- Processor: 1.8 GHz
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 7 (DirectX 9 recommended)
- DirectX: Version 7.0
- Storage: 216 MB available space
- Additional Notes: The Windows version of STAR WARS: X-Wing (1998) requires a controller or joystick. STAR WARS: X-Wing (1993) can be played with a mouse and keyboard.
Final Disclaimer and Instructions from steamunlocked
steamunlocked.one is a platform to download all your favorites games on steam without the cost. Many anti-virus programs detect game files as a “virus” because the game files contained cracked files which make the game run. A lot of these anti-virus companies get paid to do this, that way you buy the game instead. To prevent this, disable your anti virus, then re-extract the .zip file and the game will run. Every game on this site was tested on our own computers, so you can be insured that it’s not a real virus. Anything your A.V may tell you, is a false positive. 99% of the time, the errors come from missing programs. Check for a Redist or _CommonRedist folder, and be sure to install all the required software in those folders: DirectX, vcredist, DotNet, etc. Another useful tip is to disable any form of anti virus programs AND windows defender if the game doesn’t run. Usually, you don’t need to do this, but some AV detect the game files as a “crack” and remove them