DARIUSBURST Chronicle Saviours Free Download PC Game Cracked in Direct Link and Torrent. DARIUSBURST Chronicle Saviours is the latest installment in Taito’s DARIUS series of arcade-style shooting games. Blast hordes of alien sea-monsters, and blaze your own trail….
CRACKED – FREE DOWNLOAD – TORRENT
3 Dec, 2015
WARNING!! DARIUSBURST Chronicle Saviours is approaching fast!
DARIUSBURST Chronicle Saviours is the latest installment in Taito’s DARIUS series of arcade-style shooting games. Blast hordes of alien sea-monsters, and blaze your own trail through branching environments.
For additional information about Darius lore, game modes, ship types, and more, please visit the Darius website at:
*Here’s how the cabinet feature works; when you begin playing DARIUSBURST CS, you’ll be assigned a random virtual cabinet. As you complete areas in Chronicle Mode, you’ll liberate planets and unlock new areas. Whenever you liberate a world, it will also be unlocked and shared with other players that are in the same cabinet. Compete with other players to see who can clear the most worlds, or see who can get the highest score in each world. It’s like a miniature universe that you share with other players!
- The richest content in the Darius series: all the arcade content from Another Chronicle EX (AC), plus the all-new Chronicle Saviours (CS) Mode.
- In AC Mode, you have multiple modes: Original, Original EX, and Chronicle Mode. Original Mode is an authentic recreation of the arcade campaign with its branching levels. Original EX mode is a harder version of the arcade campaign, designed for players that want an extra challenge.
- Chronicle Mode includes a whopping 3000+ stages that can be unlocked by global players. Each time a world is unlocked by a player on your cabinet*, you get access to it too. Race to save them all!
- CS Mode is a single player story mode with 200+ stages, spanning the entire timeline of DARIUS history. Revisit classic Darius ships and music in this ultimate fan experience!
- 9 playable ships to choose from, including Silver Hawk variants from classic Darius games, and a new CS-exclusive ship. Some ships are equipped with powerful Burst weapons, while others have strong base firepower. Pick the playstyle that suits you best, and use your ship’s unique strengths and weaknesses to blast through your enemies.
NOTE Current version updated to (Sep 22, 2017), inclu ALL DLC.
(See instructions if you don't know how to install: Instructions on how to install)
2. Crack if needed.
3. Play game.
4. Have fun ^^.
5. (OPTION) Install the update version if they have the future in the link below:
- OS: Windows Vista/7/8.1/10
- Processor: Core 2 Duo E6400
- Graphics: Shader Model 2.0 Compatible, GeForce 8600GT
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 1800 MB available space
- Sound Card: DirectSound-compatible sound card
- Additional Notes: Controller recommended, Monitor over 1280×720 px, refresh rate over 60Hz not supported.
- Graphics: Shader Model 2.0 Compatible, GeForce GT260X or better
- Additional Notes: Controllers: XInput and DirectInput (Xbox or similar button layout) controllers are supported. XInput controllers are recommended. ** DirectInput controllers with more or fewer buttons might not have an ideal layout. ** Analog Stick buttons (pressing the sticks inward) are not recognized. – – – Dual Monitors: To use dual-screen mode, 2 monitors supporting 1920×1080 are necessary. It is possible to use monitors with a higher resolution, but 2 monitors set to 1920×1080 are recommended. ** Monitors with less than 1080 pixels in vertical resolution are not supported. ** Dual monitors are only supported for AC Mode.
Final Disclaimer and Instructions from steamunlocked
steamunlocked.one is a platform to download all your favorites games on steam without the cost. Many anti-virus programs detect game files as a “virus” because the game files contained cracked files which make the game run. A lot of these anti-virus companies get paid to do this, that way you buy the game instead. To prevent this, disable your anti virus, then re-extract the .zip file and the game will run. Every game on this site was tested on our own computers, so you can be insured that it’s not a real virus. Anything your A.V may tell you, is a false positive. 99% of the time, the errors come from missing programs. Check for a Redist or _CommonRedist folder, and be sure to install all the required software in those folders: DirectX, vcredist, DotNet, etc. Another useful tip is to disable any form of anti virus programs AND windows defender if the game doesn’t run. Usually, you don’t need to do this, but some AV detect the game files as a “crack” and remove them